Followers

Tuesday, 31 January 2017

New Challenge Starts Today at A Perfect Time to Craft #2

New Challenge Starts Today at A Perfect Time to Craft #2




This is an "Open" Challenge ~ Theme always "Anything Goes" ~ 3 entries permitted ~ Use any Image

Prizes will include Images, Certificates and Badges

Prizes will consist of
1st Prize 
2nd Prize
3rd Prize
DT Favourites





I used the image :bee-happy-ellie




So pop over to the challenge : Here !

Facebook Page : Here !

Facebook Fan Group : Here!


Challenge : Here !

Blog :Here !

Shop :Here !



Crafty Hugs Lisa x

I would like to enter the following challenges :



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Lisa and love how you have set up your Blog for our new Challenge. Well done. Love having you on the team, love your work.
    Hugs
    Annette xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for looking at my blog Lisa x